Williams Interactive LLC Casino Software Review
Williams Interactive LLC is a publicly owned company that designs and develops online and mobile games for land-based casinos, online wagering sites, and social media. Headquartered in the United States, they are a multi-national company with development teams in several US locations as well as in India, UK, and Sweden.
Spin Casino is Canada’s favourite Williams Interactive casino of
We know you'll love our recommended Williams Interactive Canadian online casinos because:
- They support both iOS and Android casino capabilities
- They offer humungous jackpots that make your eyes water
- They can boast security you can trust
Founded in early 2012, Williams Interactive is a wholly owned subsidiary of WMS Industries, an established powerhouse in the gaming world (started in 1943 by the inventor of the tilt mechanism for pinball machines). Williams Interactive was created to focus on the growth, development, and operational execution of the WMS Industries’ online wagering, social, and mobile gaming initiatives. A further goal for Williams Interactive is to optimize the benefits of iGaming for WMS Industries’ casino clients and customers.
Williams Interactive was established as an umbrella company to combine the expertise of two companies acquired by WMS Industries: Phantom EFX, a social casino games developer, and Jadestone Group, a developer and distributor of online gaming content in the realm of multiplayer platforms. Within the short history of this company, Williams Interactive has over 100 games and already has
- been ranked by Social Casino Intelligence in the top 10 of the industry’s most powerful and influential social casino companies,
- been awarded a licence by Nevada as an online poker software supplier,
- created a popular Facebook app, Jackpot Party Casino, that has close to 2 million play-money users each month, and
- been selected by the Delaware State Lottery to supply its slot games to players visiting online casinos in the state.
Williams Interactive has announced multiple strategic partnerships in its short history. They have signed deals with Betsson, Unibet, and NetEnt casinos to provide interactive slot games to sites including Harry Casino, CasinoEuro, Nordicbet, and Betsafe. They have launched an award-winning UK-based online casino, JackpotParty.com. Initially focused in the UK, Williams Interactive partnered with Groupe Partouche, one of Europe’s largest casino operators, to expand JackpotParty.com into Europe with the establishment of the online casino for residents of Belgium.
- Williams Interactive’s parent company, WMS Industries was founded by Harry E Williams, the man who invented the “tilt” mechanism in pinball machines.
- WMS was a pioneer during the “Golden Age” of video arcade machines, creating classic games like Defender, Joust and Moon Patrol
- Williams Interactive was formed in 2012 in order to develop online, social and mobile gaming.
- Some of its most popular titles include Zeus II, Jungle Wild, Fortunes of the Caribbean and video slots such as Wizard of Oz, Bruce Lee and KISS: Shout it Loud!
- Within its short history the company has created over 100 games.
Williams Interactive announced a strategic partnership with Dragonfish, a division of 888 Holdings, to pursue US online poker initiatives. These initiatives, dependent upon legislation for wagered play, include play and real money options. This partnership includes the provision of more than 20 games added to the Dragonfish bingo community on 888. Most recently, in the spring of 2013, Williams Interactive supplied US-based Meskwaki Bingo Casino the opportunity to expand their land-based slots to online.
Utilizing a B2B suite of interactive products based on its Play4Fun Network, Williams Interactive offers a play-for-fun slot experience that supports both iOS and Android tablets and phones.
Additional expansion plans include launching a mobile platform for a wagered version of the Jackpot Party Casino games, using the BetCloud system that adds bonus and betting options on player-owned mobile devices while in a casino.