NetEnt Casino Software Review
Net Entertainment, also known as NetEnt, is a Swedish-based publicly owned company founded in 1996. They were the first company to develop online casino software based on the Java platform and are regarded as a pioneer of online casino gambling software . NetEnt games are played using Flash technology with no downloads required. NetEnt also has a mobile gambling platform called NetEnt Touch™ for iOS and a Live Dealer Casino platform called Net Entertainment Live Casino™.
NetEnt has developed over 100 casino games including blackjack, baccarat, craps, roulette, keno, and scratch games. They also offer online slot games with regular slots tournaments. Players can participate in a progressive jackpot network and NetEnt games are available at over 300 sites with support for multiple languages.
The top place to chase NetEnt’s giant jackpots in 2017 is Spin Palace
We have found the best Netent online casino sites that offer you:
- Rapid payment options, including debit and credit cards, Skrill, UseMyBank and more
- Online security features you can be sure of
- Real money jackpots
- All your Canadian credit cards accepted
- More than C$5 million in daily payouts
- Enjoy a huge variety with 580+ games
- Get up to C$1000 in deposit bonuses
OVER $20 MILLION PAID OUT TO WINNERS!
Payout Speed1-3 Days
- Great reputation, established in 2003
- Enjoy monthly bonuses & promotions
- Benefit from a high payout rate of 97.8%
- Play on your desktop and mobile phone
COLOURFUL SLOT STEEPED IN NORSE MYTHOLOGY
Payout Speed2-3 Days
- A great selection of over 500 games
- Play instantly with easy-to-use software
- Enjoy huge jackpots over C$5 million
- Deposit using a wide range of methods
AN EXCITING QUEST FOR LOST TREASURE
Payout Speed2-4 Days
- Launched in 1996, Swedish-based company NETENT was one of the pioneers of online gaming software.
- It was the first company to develop online casino games on the Java platform.
- NetEnt currently powers a staggering 555 online casino sites across the web, including some of the biggest brands in online gaming.
- The company has created hundreds of games using Flash technology, with no download required.
- NetEnt powers the famous Mega Fortune progressive jackpot which has broken records for the largest online jackpot ever.
Notable NetEnt strategic business partnerships include agreements with:
- Paddy Power
- Italian gaming authority AAMS
- Bonza Gaming
NetEnt has won multiple awards, including repeated wins at the prestigious eGaming Review (eGR) B2B Awards. They have won or been finalists categories such as:
- Top online gaming software provider
- World’s most innovative software
- Innovation in slot provision
- Mobile supplier of the year
- Innovation in mobile software
- Slot provider of the year
All NetEnt software is developed in-house and uses Java and Flash technology with no downloads required. NetEnt Touch™, launched in 2011, supports mobile iOS devices with games based on HTML 5.
Games and Features
NetEnt offers a wide variety of games including slots, casino table games, video poker, keno, and scratch cards. They have also developed numerous progressive jackpot games.
Slot Games from NetEnt
NetEnt offers a mix of traditional, video and progressive slot games, some with 3D animation. They have branded slots games , including Frankenstein and Scarface, with clips from the movie built into the game. Other popular slot games include Gonzo’s Quest, based on the historical conquistador, Gonzalo Pizarro, and Jack Hammer, a crime-fighting private investigator. NetEnt slots provide features that players expect in their online games, including free spin rounds, interactive bonus rounds, wild symbols, scatter symbols, and multipliers.
There are hundreds of NetEnt casino games, ranging from table games like roulette, craps, blackjack, and baccarat, to video poker games like jacks or better, joker poker, and deuces wild. NetEnt also produces mini-games like Cash Bomb (a fruit machine), Mini Roulette, Football Cup, and Mini Gooooal. Specialty games like Golden Derby let players bet on a virtual horse race. NetEnt also offers multiple varieties of scratch cards.
NetEnt has a live dealer platform that uses a high definition streaming video feed. Net Entertainment Live Casino™ currently offers roulette with blackjack to be added in the near future.
NetEnt offers progressive jackpot slots and their Mega Fortune pooled jackpot broke the world record twice in 2013 (January and May) for the largest ever online jackpot won.
NetEnt games can be found at a variety of online casinos and sports betting sites such as:
- Casino Euro
- Mr. Green
NetEnt games are backed by a Random Number Generator approved by two independent third party companies in Canada and Sweden. NetEnt meets all requirements set by the Lotteries and Gaming Authority (LGA). They are licenced by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission. NetEnt is also part of the organization G4 (Global Gambling Guidance Group) dedicated to developing responsible gaming software and training programmes for employees of gaming companies, and holds an eCOGRA accreditation. Players have access to features that let them set gaming limits and not be able to log in for specific periods of time.