- Most welcome bonuses come with playthrough requirements so check the terms and conditions.
- Playthrough requirement is the amount of money you have to wager before you collect your bonus.
- A casino bonus that seems generous may have a high wagering requirement and could be tougher to get hold of.
- Likewise, a bonus that seems low may have a low play-through rate and could be more easily attainable.
- Be sure to choose a bonus that best suits your playing habits.
Online Slots Welcome Bonuses
Nowadays, you can start to win before you even start to play! Online slots players in Canada have access to thousands of dollars' worth of bonus money and it's easy to qualify. Once you make your first deposit, you'll see the money show up in your account - but wait - it's separate from the rest of your bankroll.
That's because you have to unlock bonus money online. There's more to these welcome bonuses than meets the eye and educating yourself is the best way to make sure you get the most bang for your buck! Read on to uncover all of the secrets that most players are not even aware of!
Players say Spin Palace has 2017’s top Welcome Bonuses.
We all want to be rewarded for our decisions, that's why we love a juicy Welcome bonus. All of the Welcome Bonuses recommend for our online slots sites offer:
- Instantly applicable account bonuses, allowing you to get on with playing swiftly
- Great value and an awesome way to get your casino account balance up and running
- A safe, secure and fair playing environment
- All your Canadian credit cards accepted
- More than C$5 million in daily payouts
- Enjoy a huge variety with 580+ games
- Get up to C$1000 in deposit bonuses
OVER $20 MILLION PAID OUT TO WINNERS!
Payout Speed1-3 Days
- Great reputation, established in 2003
- Enjoy monthly bonuses & promotions
- Benefit from a high payout rate of 97.8%
- Play on your desktop and mobile phone
BASED ON Stanley Kubrick's 1960 epic box office
Payout Speed2-3 Days
- A great selection of over 500 games
- Play instantly with easy-to-use software
- Enjoy huge jackpots over C$5 million
- Deposit using a wide range of methods
up to 20 winning lines
Payout Speed2-4 Days
Every Online Slots Casino is Unique
Each casino has its own way of dealing with welcome bonuses, and their playthrough requirements, so you'll want to take a good hard look at the terms and conditions before committing to anything.
For example, most bonuses have deposit minimums of $20-$50, playthrough requirements vary significantly, some games (not slots) may not count towards clearing your bonus, and every online casino bonus has an expiration date.
Get Your Bonus Faster!
The single best way to get your bonus money faster is to make more/bigger bets. Getting the total value of your bets up is the secret to meeting your playthrough requirements and clearing the bonus. Also, make sure to read and understand the terms and conditions. Understanding the details is vital if you plan on getting the most out of your play, and it'll help you avoid pitfalls like letting your bonus money expire before you can clear it.
Welcome Bonuses FAQ
How do Casino Welcome Bonuses Work?
Welcome bonus for slots players are, on the surface, a simple idea. Online casinos want more players, so they give you a bonus when you sign up. There are all kinds of bonuses (weekly promotions, in-game promotions, etc.) but we're just going to focus on welcome bonuses here. Note that most of these offers are worth 100% of your first deposit up to a certain amount. For example, let's look at a hypothetical player: John. He wants to cash-in on a 100% bonus worth up to $600.
If he deposits $300, he'll receive $300 in bonus money; if he depositsC$480, he'll receiveC$480 in bonus money; and so on and so forth up to $600. Let's say, though, that John decides to deposit $1,000. In this example his bonus will only be worth $600 - the maximum amount for this bonus offer - even if his deposit is worth significantly more.
This all sounds simple enough. The only issue, though, is that players could easily take advantage of these offers by going around and cashing in on EVERY site's bonus offer without even playing. To prevent this, online casinos have put some restrictions in place to make sure you actually play. That's right - even after his big deposit, John's not out of the woods yet. He has to meet the bonus' playthrough requirements.
What are Playthrough Requirements?
Playthrough requirements give you a set amount of money that you have to wager before you can withdrawal your bonus funds. It's calculated by adding up the value of all of your bets - whether you win or lose - and you'll be surprised by how quickly this adds up. Continuing the example from John above, let's say his $600 bonus comes with a 30x playthrough requirement.
That means the sum of his bets has to equal 30x the value of his bonus -C$18,000. It sounds like a lot, but if he's even just breaking even at the slots, he'll clear the bonus without losing a cent. With $600 in bonus money waiting for him, he's got a lot of wiggle room in terms of beating the house's edge.