IGT Interactive Software Review
IGT Interactive is a branch of publicly owned International Game Technology (IGT), the largest slot machine manufacturer in the world. IGT Interactive was launched in 2005 when IGT acquired WagerWorks. The initial goal was to develop software for land-based slot machines but rapidly moved into their major area of concentration today, online and mobile gaming software. IGT Interactive offers more than 200 titles. Most of their games are slots but they also develop casino table and card games. Headquartered in San Francisco, IGT Interactive has offices in Nevada, England, Gibraltar and China and offers software to more than 160 online sites.
2017’s most recommended IGT casino is Spin Palace
All of our chosen IGT casinos offer:
- The most popular slots games on the market, designed by the world's biggest slot machine manufacturer
- TV and movie themed online slot games
- Huge progressive and mega jackpots worth millions of dollars in prizes
- All your Canadian credit cards accepted
- More than C$5 million in daily payouts
- Enjoy a huge variety with 580+ games
- Get up to C$1000 in deposit bonuses
OVER $20 MILLION PAID OUT TO WINNERS!
Payout Speed1-3 Days
- Great reputation, established in 2003
- Enjoy monthly bonuses & promotions
- Benefit from a high payout rate of 97.8%
- Play on your desktop and mobile phone
BASED ON Stanley Kubrick's 1960 epic box office
Payout Speed2-3 Days
- A great selection of over 500 games
- Play instantly with easy-to-use software
- Enjoy huge jackpots over C$5 million
- Deposit using a wide range of methods
up to 20 winning lines
Payout Speed2-4 Days
During the Global Gaming Expo in Las Vegas in 2006, IGT unveiled a multi-player concept focused on roulette and baccarat. The next year two partnerships were announced to expand the multi-player product and to acquire 3D technology. 2008 brought IGT Interactive’s acquisition of the mobile gambling company, Million-2-1.
In 2011, IGT Interactive acquired the Swedish company, Entraction AB, giving them access to a poker and sports betting network. The following year they acquired Double Down, a Facebook company with headquarters in Seattle.
- IGT is the biggest slot machine manufacturer in the world, and supplies the biggest names in the land-based and online casino industries.
- It is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and has annual global revenues of some US$2 billion.
- IGT Interactive was created in 2005 when IGT acquired online casino software provider WagerWorks.
- It offers branded online slot games based on popular movies, games, and TV shows, such as The Price is Right, Dungeons and Dragons: Fortress of Fortunes, and Monopoly.
- IGT has created some of the most popular progressive jackpots around, with millions of dollars in prizes, including Mega Jackpots.
IGT Interactive has won multiple awards including:
- Two awards at the International Gaming Awards as Best Slot Manufacturer of the Year
- 16 awards in Casino Player magazine's Best of Gaming for 2010
- Top honors in Global Gaming Business' 8th Annual Gaming and Technology awards
- A Casino Enterprise Management Hospitality Operations Technology award
- 35 awards in Strictly Slots Best of Slots awards
IGT Interactive provides games in HTML 5 and supports major mobile technologies including Apple and Android . Their online games can be launched using Flash technology without any software download required.
IGT Interactive software offers both play and real money gaming options in order to meet with the needs and preferences of different gaming customers.
Games and Features
Although IGT Interactive primarily offers slot games, they have developed several instant win games and casino games such as blackjack, craps, roulette, baccarat, keno, and poker. IGT Interactive games are available in over 20 languages and support over 30 currencies.
Slot Games from IGT
IGT Interactive has partnered with companies like Sony Pictures, Freemantle Media and Action Gaming to offer branded slot games based on popular movies, games, and TV shows such as The Price is Right, I Dream of Jeannie, Wheel of Fortune, Cleopatra, Dungeons and Dragons: Fortress of Fortunes, Jeopardy, and Monopoly. The branding agreement allows these games to feature the look and feel of the actual TV show, movie or games.
IGT Interactive offers a progressive jackpot network, with possible prize pools of slot games in the millions. Their most popular Progressive Jackpot slots include Mega Jackpots Cluedo, Mega Jackpots Monopoly and Mega Jackpots Cleopatra.
IGT Interactive developed IGT Poker with both a download and a no-download poker client. Their poker network offers a wide variety of poker games and buy-ins, supports multiple languages and even offers a poker school.
Examples of some of the top casinos using IGT Interactive software include:
- Paddy Power
- William Hill
- Sky Vegas
- Mr. Green
The IGT Interactive software has been tested independently by Technical Systems Testing and is certified by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission. Responsible gaming and outreach for public education and prevention of underage gambling is stated as being one of the company’s top priorities.