Microgaming Online Casino Software Review
Microgaming has continued to lead and innovate, developing software for land-based and online casino, poker, progressive jackpot, live dealer, and bingo networks. Microgaming also supports live dealer games and gaming on various mobile platforms. Today its software is licensed to over 400 online gaming brands, including over 120 online casinos and 40 poker rooms. Microgaming online casinos have earned the reputation as a company that offers large jackpots, a wide variety of slots, and games with state-of-the-art graphics.
Experts say the best Microgaming casino of 2017 is Spin Palace
Each and every one of our Microgaming sites offer you:
- Fantastic progressive slots jackpots and awesome cash bonuses.
- The very best in customer service
- Complete online security that puts you at ease
- All your Canadian credit cards accepted
- More than C$5 million in daily payouts
- Enjoy a huge variety with 580+ games
- Get up to C$1000 in deposit bonuses
OVER $20 MILLION PAID OUT TO WINNERS!
Payout Speed1-3 Days
- Great reputation, established in 2003
- Enjoy monthly bonuses & promotions
- Benefit from a high payout rate of 97.8%
- Play on your desktop and mobile phone
COLOURFUL SLOT STEEPED IN NORSE MYTHOLOGY
Payout Speed2-3 Days
- A great selection of over 500 games
- Play instantly with easy-to-use software
- Enjoy huge jackpots over C$5 million
- Deposit using a wide range of methods
AN EXCITING QUEST FOR LOST TREASURE
Payout Speed2-4 Days
- The granddaddy of online gaming, Isle of Man-based Microgaming was the first company ever to launch online casino software, back in 1994.
- These days its software is licensed to over 400 online gaming brands, including over 120 online casinos and 40 poker rooms.
- It has created more than 600 casino games for download and 300 game titles for instant-play Flash.
- Microgaming operates progressive slot Megah Moolah, which in 2009 paid out C$6.3 million in one spin!
Microgaming is a privately-owned software company based on the Isle of Man. In 1994 it was the first company ever to launch online casino software. Company milestones include:
- Multiple Top Casino Software awards
- Founding member of e-Commerce and Online Gaming Regulation and Assurance (eCOGRA)
- First online gaming software available on Android
- First company to develop an online 3D video slot game,
- Winner of the eGaming Review B2B Award for Best Poker Network
- First developer of a multi-player slot game
Microgaming sponsors multiple community charitable events, including the Great School Run, an event to promote exercise in school-age children between the ages of 5 and 11. It has also founded a healthcare trust to support local health and social care projects.
Microgaming develops software for multiple platforms based on .NET, C++, Adobe Flash, and Android technologies. The Viper platform and a lite Flash Casino client provide download and instant-play (no download required) versions of the software. The software is available in 24 languages (including Latvian and Traditional Chinese) and supports multiple currencies. Microgaming launched mobile casino software in 2004 and supports play on Android smartphones and tablets.
Games and Features
Microgaming offers over 600 casino games for download and over 300 game titles for instant-play Flash and they launch multiple new games each month.
Slot Games from Microgaming
Licensing of branded content includes popular video slots such as:
Microgaming supports the industry's largest progressive jackpot network, with 41 games that so far have paid out more thanC$514 million (Canadian). In fact, Microgaming casino software was behind the largest online jackpot to date, paying out the C$8.7 million jackpot in 2009. The progressive jackpots are paid out in a single cash payout as opposed to annuity payments so winning players get their full winnings sooner.
Microgaming bingo software offers standard and special variety games, including High Rollers, Bonus Tickets, and Guaranteed Games in 75-ball, 90-ball, and 75-ball variant versions. The bingo games offer players side games such as scratch cards, slots , and mini games.
Poker Games and Features
Microgaming founded the award-winning Microgaming Poker Network (MPN) in 2003. They created a novel Network Management Board to include independent industry experts in the running of the company. Microgaming offers satellites to live events, Blaze Poker (a quick-fold variant offering more hands per hour than traditional single-table games), and anonymous tables. Game offerings include cash games and tournaments with poker variants including:
- Texas Hold'em
- 7 Card Stud
- 5 Card Draw
A founding member of eCOGRA, an independent player protection agency, Microgaming declares its adherence to rigorous gaming standards and excellence in fair gaming and responsible operator conduct.
Microgaming online casino software includes disconnection protection so that if an online connection is lost, when the player reconnects the game resumes from the exact point it was previously. Sensitive data is encrypted in the database and secure transmission of transactions is provided to and from the game servers.
Microgaming has created two accountability tools: Cashcheck and Playcheck. Playcheck allows players to review two years of their play history. Cashcheck allows players to review pay out and transaction history.