If you have not given mobile gaming a try yet, grab your smartphone or tablet and take the following steps to set up a mobile account at your favourite online casino. Because, you know, it’s worth a try.
1. See if your favourite online casino offers an app.
Some online casinos offer apps for smartphones and tablets, while other online casinos create mobile websites specifically for their mobile gamers. To find out if your favourite online casino offers an app, visit the App Store, Google Play, or the place to download apps on your mobile device. Do a search for the online casino. If an app comes up, ensure that it is a legitimate app created by the online casino itself, not a third party developer, before downloading it.
2. If your favourite online casino does not offer an app, open up their website in your mobile browser.
Most, if not all, reputable online casinos without their own mobile gaming apps have mobile versions of their websites. Usually, when you open up a casino’s website in your mobile browser, it will automatically switch to the mobile version (more specifically, the URL will automatically change to m.www.insertcasinourlhere.com).
3. Find out all of the deposit and withdrawal methods the casino offers and pick the best one for yourself.
A typical online casino offers a wide variety of deposit and withdrawal methods, including an extensive list of reputable third party e-wallets (PayPal being one of the most popular), a debit or credit card, or a good ol’ paycheck.
Decide which deposit and withdrawal method you are most comfortable with.
If your preferred method is a third party e-wallet, then move on to step #4. If you decide to go with a more straightforward payment method, then skip ahead to step #5.
4. Set up an account with the third party e-wallet you’ve chosen.
If you already have an account with the e-wallet of your choice, then you can move on to the next step.
5. Open up the online casino’s app or website on your mobile device and then register for an account.
The register button (or the “join now” button) is usually located at the top of the page. The registration process is normally easy and straightforward. They’d be likely to ask you for your first name, last name, email address, gender, date of birth, and physical address.
6. Enter your financial details or link your online casino account to your third party e-wallet.
The process should be quick and painless.
7. Transfer some funds to your bankroll at the online casino.
This, too, should not take long. Just follow the directions on the casino’s website.
8. Once you have your bankroll set up, go and play!
You’re all set. Most online casinos offer a welcome bonus to their new mobile players. We highly suggest looking into their welcome bonuses before playing your first game. Have fun, and good luck!